Posts for the Topic casinos

Fire!

Golf's Steak House opened in 1976, at 598 Lancaster St. W. in Kitchener. The building was designed by W.H. Breithaupt in 1903, and was originally occupied by the Bridgeport Casino. Special Collections & Archives also holds the blueprints for the casino.

Blog topics

  1. 2019 (6)
    1. September (1)
    2. August (1)
    3. July (1)
    4. May (1)
    5. January (2)
  2. 2018 (8)
    1. December (2)
    2. September (2)
    3. June (1)
    4. April (1)
    5. March (1)
    6. February (1)
  3. 2017 (10)
    1. October (1)
    2. September (1)
    3. August (2)
    4. July (1)
    5. May (1)
    6. April (2)
    7. February (2)
  4. 2016 (18)
    1. December (1)
    2. November (1)
    3. September (1)
    4. July (1)
    5. June (2)
    6. May (1)
    7. March (3)
    8. February (4)
    9. January (4)
  5. 2015 (20)