Is this training program the right choice for you?
- would like to pursue a graduate degree or continue research as a postdoc;
- are interested and would like to become an expert in engineering of product-lines of cyber-physical systems, including such areas as mechatronics, systems modelling, product-line architecture, real-time embedded software, dependability, human-machine interface (HMI), and cyber security;
- would like to conduct applied research to solve real industrial problems in automotive or aerospace domains;
- would like to participate in research-intensive internships hosted by our partner companies;
- would like to acquire important professional skills including standards and certification, intellectual property protection and management, commercialisation and entrepreneurship, management, and communication;
- would like to stay in Canada and work for Canadian industry, including our partner companies;
then you might be the right candidate and we encourage you to review the program requirements and to apply using the "Participate" action button.