Visit our Coronavirus Information website for more information.

How are you supporting international students at this time?

International students can access free and confidential online appointments with our experienced and dedicated team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) who are licensed with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).  

The University’s International Student Experience provides a variety of supports, available online, for international students.  

Please also know that emergency funding is available for international undergraduate students. More information on eligibility and how to apply can be found on the student funding site