During COVID-19, appointments and info sessions are available online

We have an experienced and dedicated team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) who are licensed with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). The consultants are happy to assist you during your time at the University of Waterloo. All consultations are free and confidential. The consultants discuss with one another, but do not share your information with anyone else on or off campus without your permission.

Have your immigration documents ready

To be given immigration advice at an appointment or by email, you must provide electronic copies of the following documents to the immigration consultant along with your student ID number. 

  • Passport
  • Study permit or study permit approval letter
  • Temporary resident visa (Canada visa in passport) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) approval
  • Work permit (if you have one)

How we can help