SWORDC Access Instructions
If you are planning to work in the RDC on a current or new data project, the steps are as follows:
1. Submit your proof of vaccination using the Campus Check-In Tool.
For non UW researchers, you will submit under guest user.
2. Before arriving to campus each day, complete the COVID-19 screening questions using the Campus Check-In Tool.
3. Follow the instructions below for working safely inside SWORDC.
Working Inside SWORDC
To manage visitors access to the Center everyday, researchers will need to reserve a workstation by booking it 24-hour in advance via an email to Staff (email@example.com) the first time they come back and via an online booking system (SKEDDA system) after that.
The login URL for SKEDDA is: https://www.skedda.com/account/login?returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fswordc.skedda.com%2Fbooking
In order to set your password choose the option "reset login now" and you will be sent an email link to put in your password. When you make a booking the SKEDDA system sends RDC staff a message to notify us of the booking.
The following safety precautions have been put into place:
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should stay home. For guidance, use the health screening questionnaire.
- Researchers will be asked to practice physical distancing in the RDC (e.g. 2m or 6ft).
- In order to maintain physical distancing, we are only allowing 7 researchers into the RDC at one time.
- Face masks are strongly recommended and will be provided. We encourage visitors to bring their own mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and inside the lab.
- Common surfaces in the Center will be cleaned by staff twice daily (door handles, desks, printer, shredder).
- Researchers will need to clean their assigned workstation before and after use each day (desk, keyboard, mouse and chair).
- For now, researchers will not have access to the kitchen or be allowed to bring food and eat inside the RDC but they can bring a drink as long as they take it back with them when they leave (no trash can be left inside).
- The washrooms right outside of SWORDC are usable and being cleaned daily.