Current employment opportunities
The Survey Research Centre (SRC) at the University of Waterloo welcomes applications for part-time telephone interviewers to be considered for future projects. Extensive training, real-life, practical experience with primary research methodology, and responsibility for conducting high quality academic interviews over the phone is provided. This position is considered casual employment and does not involve telemarketing or fundraising. Primary duties of interviewers include conducting research interviews over the telephone on academic and public interest topics.
- Fluent in English, French an asset
- Clear, strong speaking voice
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in telephone work, data entry, or customer service an asset
- Work schedules are flexible but a minimum of 15 hours a week is required, mostly evening and weekends
Starting wage is $14.25 per hour with room for advancement.
Become part of a vibrant, friendly team with flexible hours that work around your class schedule! Please contact Mae Mercado by e-mail to submit a resumé or for any questions.