Preparing to present…
So you've submitted your proposal and been selected to present at WatITis. What do you need to do now? Here's a handy list to help you out:
- Submit a short description of your presentation for use on the website, written in the third person (e.g. "Jamie will" instead of "I will").
- Create your presentation.
- Provide a thirty second(ish) bio that your moderator will use as an introduction to your session.
- Practice your presentation. Keep in mind these
- Submit a copy of your presentation, or a link to its location if it is web based, to attach your session information on the website after the conference.
All sessions are in classrooms with an internet-connected Nexus workstation that is hooked up to the room's projector and sound system, and will be logged in with a conference account. Video, audio and network connections to the room's A/V system are also available for laptops.