The following graphs show gender balance at the undergraduate, graduate and faculty level.
- At every level, males outnumber females in UW Math.
- At every level, females in UW Math are under-represented compared to females at UW at the same level.
- At each progressive level, female representation in UW Math is lower than at the previous level.
- The representation of females in UW Math has mostly increased slowly at the every level
- The number of graduate and undergraduate students in UW Math has gone down significantly in the past year.
What is the gender balance among Faculty members in UW Math?
What is the gender balance of Undergraduate and Graduate student in UW Math?
What is the gender balance of Graduate students in UW Math?
What is the gender balance of Undergraduate students in UW Math?
Faculty data from https://uwaterloo.ca/performance-indicators/faculty-and-staff/faculty
Student data was requested from the University of Waterloo Institutional Analysis and Planning.
Please visit here for general information about the University of Waterloo.