The Centre for Pavement and Transportation Technology (CPATT) is located in E2 (Engineering 2 building) on the second floor, office #2346.
The University of Waterloo is located in the twin cities of Kitchener-Waterloo in southwestern Ontario, about 90 minutes' drive west of Toronto or three hours east of Windsor-Detroit. Regional map, Map of Kitchener-Waterloo.
- From east or west, follow highway 401 to exit 278, highway 8 West.
- Ontario road condition reports
- From Buffalo and Niagara Falls, follow Queen Elizabeth Way in the "Toronto" direction to highway 403 West (one hour); follow 403 West to 6 North to 401 West to exit 278 (45 minutes); proceed as below.
- Follow 8 West to 7 East (an expressway called the Conestoga Parkway). Be sure to take the exit for 7 East, not 7 West.
- Continue on 7 East (keep left) as it becomes 85 North (formerly 86).
- Exit at University Avenue West and drive about 2 miles (3 km).
- Stop at the entrance kiosk for parking information and directions. Visitor parking is available near the main entrance.
Centre for Pavement and Transportation Technology (CPATT)
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Canada N2L 3G1
- (519) 888-4567 ext. 32289 -- CPATT, general inquiries
- (519) 888-4567 ext. 37731 -- CPATT, lab/technical inquiries
- Departmental phone directory