The Centre for Pavement and Transportation Technology (CPATT) is located in E2 (Engineering 2 building) on the second floor, office #2346.
Centre for Pavement and Transportation Technology (CPATT)
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Canada N2L 3G1
- (519) 888-4567 ext. 32289 -- CPATT, general inquiries
- (519) 888-4567 ext. 37731 -- CPATT, lab/technical inquiries
- Departmental phone directory
The University of Waterloo is located in the twin cities of Kitchener-Waterloo in southwestern Ontario, about 90 minutes' drive west of Toronto or three hours east of Windsor-Detroit. Regional map, Map of Kitchener-Waterloo.
- From east or west, follow highway 401 to exit 278, highway 8 West.
- Ontario road condition reports
- From Buffalo and Niagara Falls, follow Queen Elizabeth Way in the "Toronto" direction to highway 403 West (one hour); follow 403 West to 6 North to 401 West to exit 278 (45 minutes); proceed as below.
- Follow 8 West to 7 East (an expressway called the Conestoga Parkway). Be sure to take the exit for 7 East, not 7 West.
- Continue on 7 East (keep left) as it becomes 85 North (formerly 86).
- Exit at University Avenue West and drive about 2 miles (3 km).
- Stop at the entrance kiosk for parking information and directions. Visitor parking is available near the main entrance.