What is Community and Professional Education?
Community and Professional Education (CAPE) is a collective of institutes, schools, and programs at Renison University College offering non-credit/non-degree programs, courses, and events in the areas of language, culture, and spirituality. CAPE works to provide a diverse set of options to those who are looking to:
- obtain a high quality non-degree education in a degree setting
- benefit from learning with expert instructors
- bridge to higher learning
- meet language requirements
- develop connections within their community
- gain a global perspective
- advance their career
- connect with their heritage or another culture through language learning
Renison University College
240 Westmount Road North
The Centre for Community and Professional Education engages lifelong learners in the areas of language, culture, and spirituality fostering the capacity for inclusivity and inter-cultural competency toward a more liveable world.