|EVENTS||PERKS||NETWORK||VOLUNTEER||BLOG (coming soon!)||UPDATE YOUR INFO|
Welcome recent engineering alumni!
We are so excited to welcome you to the alumni club at Waterloo Engineering! We are a close network, and we don’t want that to change just because you have left campus. The people you met and the things you were involved in are important and will take you far. Let’s stay connected as recent alumni to continue building our community and culture of connection to fellow alumni and current students - all while showing the world how excellent Waterloo engineers are.
There are several ways for you to stay connected through events, our blog (coming soon!), volunteering, and supporting current students during their time on campus. We hope to see you soon.
Recent Engineering Alumni Council
The Recent Engineering Alumni Council consists of Waterloo Engineering alumni, selected to maintain a support infrastructure for young alumni (graduates of the last decade), promote a lasting community of Waterloo Engineering alumni, and support our current engineering students. They work to support the strategy, design, and implementation of our young alumni program at Waterloo Engineering. There work is focused on three main areas: events, giving back and communications, all with the goal of fostering a strong, well-connected student and alumni community,
We currently have 14 members on the Council. They would love to connect with you.
- Chair: Michelle Liu (BASc '18, MASc '20, both Civil Engineering), Ottawa, Ontario
- Lifelong Learning Working Group Lead: Matt Pillar (BASc '12, Electrical Engineering), San Francisco, California
- Events Working Group Lead: Kevin Lau (BASc '17, Systems Design Engineering), San Francisco, California
- Giving Back Working Group Lead: Matthew Mulvale (BASc '15, Nanotechnology Engineering), Mississauga, Ontario
- Marketing Working Group Lead: Jodi Menezes (BASc '13, Chemical Engineering), Toronto, Ontario
- Adele Chui (BASc '18, Systems Design Engineering), Calgary, Alberta
- Maninder Bharma (BASc '14, Chemical Engineering), Vaughan, Ontario
- Harvey Tang (BASc '16, Systems Design Engineering), Seattle, Washington
- Farzi Yusufali (BASc '14, Nanotechnology Engineering), Ajax, Ontario
- Alisha Bhanji (BASc '20, Nanotechnology Engineering), Waterloo, Ontario
- Jennifer Cerullo (BASc '17, Chemical Engineering), Mississauga, Ontario
- Mac-Anne Frimpong (MEng '19, Civil Engineering), Toronto, Ontario
- Rachel Malevich (BASc '19, Chemical Engineering), Woodstock, Ontario
- Yasaman Shahtaheri (MASc '14, Civil and Environmental Engineering), Toronto, Ontario
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY! We are currently looking for new members to join the Council for a two-year term. If you are interested in volunteering, please apply online.
Application deadline: June 10, 2022.