1:00 - 1:30 pm
1:30 - 3:00 pm
- Welcome from GIS Day organizers
- Lightning talks
- Arctic Field School & Drainage Patterns of Griffith Island, Nunavut, Canada, Jacquelyne Wintermeyer
Spatial analysis of the interrelation between the hydrological features of permafrost region and geographical boundaries, Shaghayegh Akbarpour
- SMART App, Jaydeep Mistry
- Using PPGIS to inform Heritage Planning in Stratford, Manpreet Singh Chahal
- An Overview of Machine Learning in GIS, Misha Kusma
Development of a Mode Choice Model for the Region of Waterloo, Gursimran Saini
- GP481 Group Project Presentations
- An MCE analysis on optimal LRT Expansion in the Waterloo Region, Lawrence Li, Et al.
- Spatiotemporal Crime Forecasting, Wei Yu Wang, Et al.
Livability Analysis for Neighbourhoods in Toronto through Web-GIS, Yuefan Ding, Et al.
Living Analysis and Assessment in Region of Waterloo, Aaron Tang, Et al.
Caribou in Our Changing Climate, Bonnie Gao, Et al.
Estimating Physical and Social Suitability for PV Energy in Sub-Regions of Waterloo, Nick Bedard, Et al.