1:00 - 1:30 pm
- Geospatial Centre Open House - LIB 328
1:30 - 3:00 pm
- Welcome from GIS Day organizers
- Lightning talks
- Arctic Field School & Drainage Patterns of Griffith Island, Nunavut, Canada, Jacquelyne Wintermeyer
- Spatial analysis of the interrelation between the hydrological features of permafrost region and geographical boundaries, Shaghayegh Akbarpour
- SMART App, Jaydeep Mistry
- Using PPGIS to inform Heritage Planning in Stratford, Manpreet Singh Chahal
- An Overview of Machine Learning in GIS, Misha Kusma
- Development of a Mode Choice Model for the Region of Waterloo, Gursimran Saini
- GP481 Group Project Presentations
- An MCE analysis on optimal LRT Expansion in the Waterloo Region, Lawrence Li, Et al.
- Spatiotemporal Crime Forecasting, Wei Yu Wang, Et al.
- Livability Analysis for Neighbourhoods in Toronto through Web-GIS, Yuefan Ding, Et al.
- Living Analysis and Assessment in Region of Waterloo, Aaron Tang, Et al.
- Caribou in Our Changing Climate, Bonnie Gao, Et al.
- Estimating Physical and Social Suitability for PV Energy in Sub-Regions of Waterloo, Nick Bedard, Et al.