The membership of the committee is:
- The Associate Dean, Research and Special Projects
- One elected faculty representative from each academic unit
- IT Director (ex-officio, non-voting)
- Faculty Executive Officer (ex-officio, non-voting)
- One undergraduate student representative
- One graduate student representative
Associate Dean, Research and Special Projects
Powers and duties
- To make recommendations for the procedures and priorities of the use of computing resources within the Faculty of Health.
- To evolve and update a three year plan regarding the Faculty of Health computing needs, as they relate to central resources and those within the Faculty of Health.
- To be a resource for information as to how computing is being done within the Faculty of Health.
- Richard Staines (Associate Dean, Research and Special Projects)
- Steven Fischer (Kinesiology)
- James Wallace (School of Public Health and Health Systems)
- Troy Glover (Recreation and Leisure Studies)
- Sophie Hogeveen (Graduate Student Representative)
- Katherine Marshall (Executive Officer)
- Trevor Bain (IT Director)
- TBD (Undergraduate Student Representative)