Immigration consulting

We have an experienced and dedicated team of Immigration Consultants, formerly known as International Student Advisors, who are licensed with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). The consultants are happy to assist you during your time at the University of Waterloo, and all consultations are free and confidential.

Have your immigration documents ready

To be given immigration advice at an appointment or by email, you must show the following documents to the Immigration Consultant along with your student ID number. Original documents, paper copies, or electronic copies are accepted. 

  • Passport
  • Study permit
  • Temporary resident visa (Canada visa in passport)
  • Work permit (if you have one)

How we can help