What's Next/What Now (WNWN) Conference 2022
Women in Engineering at the University of Waterloo is proud to host the What’s Next/ What Now (WNWN) Conference 2022 in-person this year on Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at the University of Waterloo Main Campus. We will showcase a variety of professional and personal development workshops and empowering panel discussions focused on helping you navigate through both student life and career preparation. From planning out the next four years in undergrad to learning what to expect when you enter the workforce, this conference will help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to achieve your goals with confidence.
As part of Hydro One's Women in Engineering Consortium, we are pleased to invite women and non-binary students from the following universities: University of Waterloo, Western University, Toronto Metropolitan and Ontario Tech University
The Conference is split into two streams:
- What's Next stream is for undergraduate students who have at least completed their second year of university with a goal of supporting the transition into their first full-time job/career.
- What Now stream is geared toward supporting first year and second year students transition from high school into their new undergraduate experience.
Please note: WNWN 2022 is exclusively for women or non-binary attendees, however, some men will be present in an organizational capacity.
Event Location: University of Waterloo Main Campus, Engineering 7 Building
Event Date and Time: Saturday, October 1st from 11:00 AM-8:00 PM
Perks of Attending WNWN 2022:
- Attendees are placed in a raffle draw to win an IPad and more!
- Opportunity of Network with other engineering students, faculty, alumni and community partners
- Free Food
- Free Swag
- Free professional headshots for LinkedIn
PLEASE NOTE: Registration opens August 18th, 2022. Follow us on Instagram @uwaterloowie to learn more about the conference including sessions details and panel discussions!