Engineering Outreach offers online registration for its programs. The following explains how to register as well as various policies surrounding registration.
How to register
Fall/Winter/Spring Programs (September - June) Please register based on the grade your child is currently attending.
Summer Programs (July - August) Please register based on the grade your child will be entering in Fall.
- Create an account in our registration system. Engineering Outreach uses CampBrain in order to provide a more accessible and positive registration experience for everyone. It should only take a few minutes of your time. Remember to create your account as the parent/guardian! You’ll be able to add your children into your profile afterward.
- At this point, you can add all information for the children you are registering by clicking on Manage People and Household Information in the bottom left corner.
- Registration: Log into your account (or make an account if you have yet to do so), select the season, add your children, and pick your programs.
- Please note that all registrations require the forms marked with a red asterisk. These may take a few minutes to fill out depending on your selected sessions. Once a session is added to your cart and you move to the page marked Step 3, you will have a window of 20 minutes to complete registration so as to give some time to fill out all necessary forms.
- Make sure that you review any additional details related to the programs below.
Registration availability is updated in real-time on this site. If there are no spots available, you will be able to register directly to the waiting list for that camp. Registration is only 100% confirmed when it's added to the cart and all forms are submitted.
Once a session is added to your cart and you move to the page marked Step 3, you will have a window of 20 minutes to complete registration (with mandatory forms).
If you are unable to access the registration site, please try again after a few minutes.
Your child’s spot is only confirmed when you submit the registration with all mandatory forms and receive a confirmation email (please check junk mail folders for emails from an @uwaterloo.ca account). The University of Waterloo/Waterloo Engineering Outreach is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to utilize this software, please contact the Engineering Outreach office at 519-888-4856 ext. 45239
With support from ’list of funders’ we are able to offer Women in Engineering programming at no cost to families. When registering, the program will still appear in your cart but at no charge.
Cancellation and Switching Policy
Please let us know if you are unable to attend the session for which you are registered. Knowing about these cancellations will allow us to offer your spot to a family on the Waiting List.
If the program you are interested in is full, you will be able to register for the waiting list directly in the system.
If a spot becomes available, our office will contact you via email with directions on how to claim or pass on the offered spot. Please note that in this email, it will mention a time frame that you have to claim your spot by. If you don't claim the offered spot by this deadline, we will offer the spot to another person on the waiting list.
There are many factors that influence the wait list. For that reason we do not give out information in regards to length or position.