Our resources cover a range of topics related to writing and communication across various disciplines, audiences, and situations.
Genres and modes of communication
- Annotated bibliographies
- Critical reflection
- Critical analysis and evaluation
- Policy briefs
Starting your assignment
Develop and narrow a topic
- Develop a research question
- Two ways to create an outline: graphic and linear
- Body paragraphs
- Gerunds and infinitives
- Chicago (author/date style)
- Chicago (footnotes/endnotes style)
Polishing your work
The WCC resources are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the University of Waterloo Writing and Communication Centre.