The Anxiety Studies Pool of Participants
UW Anxiety Studies researchers are currently seeking volunteers with and without symptoms of anxiety to become valued members of our Anxiety Studies Participant Pool.
You may be eligible to participate if you experience any of the following:
- Recurrent thoughts or images
- The need to do something repeatedly
- The need to do things in a certain way
- The need to keep things that aren't really needed
- Difficulty talking to or speaking in front of people
- Extreme shyness and nervousness in social situations
- Excessive worry
- Panic attacks
- Diagnosis of an anxiety disorder
Do you have repetitive thoughts and/or have to do things over and over? Please view Flyer 1 (PDF) for additional details.
Are you socially anxious? Please view or Flyer 2 (PDF) for additional details.
What does becoming a member of the participant pool involve?
As a valued member, you will receive information on opportunities to participate in upcoming studies conducted by the Anxiety Studies Division. By participating in our research you will be making an important contribution to our efforts in understanding the development and persistence of anxiety problems.
How to participate
To participate in our current on-line survey in order to become eligible for our Participant Pool, please visit the survey page.