SAS use in AHS comes in 3 different forms:
- SAS Server: SAS running on servers in AHS and accessed via a web-browser. AHS Computing can provide any AHS faculty, student or staff member with an account on the AHS SAS service. Accounts are created upon request. Students from other faculties who are enrolled in AHS courses requiring SAS should have their course instructor contact AHS Computing and request access for the term.
- SAS local installation: In addition to remote access, SAS is installed on lab computers in AHS. The local installation of SAS can be purchased from the IST Webstore. AHS Computing can provide assistance with the software installation.
- SAS University Edition: A free version of SAS that is available for university students to use. AHS Computing can assist with the installation and setup.
Not sure which one to use? Contact AHS Computing and we will be happy to provide you with some guidance.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
How to request this service:
Contact a member of AHS Computing.