The admissions process for each degree program is the responsibility of the home department/school.
For general admission requirements to graduate programs and other related information pertaining to graduate studies at the University of Waterloo, see the Discover Graduate Studies website. For specific admission information for each graduate program in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, see below:
- MA, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- MHE, Health Evaluation
- MHI, Health Informatics (Public Health and Health Systems field)
- MSc, Public Health and Health Systems (formerly Health Studies and Gerontology)
- MPH, Public Health
- MSc, Kinesiology (coursework)
- MSc, Kinesiology (thesis)
- PhD, Aging, Health and Well-being
- PhD, Public Health and Health Systems (formerly Health Studies and Gerontology)
- PhD, Kinesiology
- PhD, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- PhD, Work and Health
All Waterloo graduate program applications are completed via our online application. The application support material must be submitted in electronic file format. Or, if you have paper documents, they can be scanned into e-files (e.g., .pdf) and uploaded to the application.
In most cases, the deadline for admission is February 1st for admission in the following September.