For people living with dementia and care partners
Supports for Exercise
- Advice for starting or transitioning to at-home physical activity: Being Active at Home (PDF).
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Dementia: It's Time to Get Active (PDF).
- On-line physical activity programs:
- Alzheimer Society of Ontario: Minds in Motion Program.
For Exercise Providers
- Exercise intake assessment for people living with dementia: Later life training. Planning for I can (PDF).
Training and resources for exercise providers, people living with dementia and care partners coming soon at www.dementiaexercise.com