Waterloo Centre for Automotive Research (WatCAR) has skilled researchers focused on high performance computing. Next generation vehicles require increasingly complex, feature rich software for reliable support in advanced vehicle control, safety, and power management systems.
WatCAR expert researchers offer a broad and diverse range in software and data initiatives. Select from our list of experts in the right side column or from our list of facilities, groups and labs below.
Software and data facilities, groups and labs:
- Big Data Analytics
- Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research (CACR)
- Centre for Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (CPAMI)
- Cryptography, Security, and Privacy Research Group (CrySP)
- Data Systems Group
- Innovative Transportation System Solutions Lab
- Real-time Embedded Software Group
- Software Engineering Lab
- Waterloo Intelligent Systems Engineering Lab (WISE)
- Waterloo Management of Integration Manufacturing Systems (WATMIMS)