Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G6
Be a peace innovator.
The Peace Innovators Scholarship & Mentoring Program equips young leaders like you with skills to tackle a problem you’re passionate about in your community. You will network with other leaders in high schools across Ontario, and by the end of one year, you will launch an event or campaign to address your cause.
Eligibility and application details
Students going into their final year of high school in Ontario are invited to participate. Applications will be accepted online from March 23, 2018 to June 10, 2018.
Individuals or teams of up to three people are eligible to apply. $250 in seed funding will be given to every team member participating in the program.
- A kick-off retreat to learn about implementing peace ideas in your school (in Waterloo, Ontario at Conrad Grebel University College*)
- $250 to kick-start your Innovation Plan for the year
- Mentorship from a mentor in your community and The Ripple Effect Education (TREE)
- Connecting with a group of amazing students working for peace
- An additional $250 personal scholarship upon successful completion of the program
- A final Showcase at Conrad Grebel University College* to highlight your accomplishments and share about learning opportunities
*Students are responsible for arranging travel to/from the kick-off retreat and final showcase in Waterloo, Ontario. We encourage students to arrange for their own travel. If travel costs would prohibit a student’s participation, financial support will be considered on a case-by-case basis.