Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G6
What is Map the System?
Tackling global challenges starts with understanding a problem and its wider context. This competition asks you to select a social or environmental issue and to explore, probe, and research all the connecting elements and factors around it. We want you to present this issue back to us in a way that people can understand, share, and learn from.
How do I get involved?
- Review the submission guidelines on the Map the System Canada website
- Read Map the System 2022 is underway!
- Review frequently asked questions
- Connect with Map the System Campus Lead, Leah Feor with questions by email
- View the recording of the Map the System Information Session
- Form your team and pick a topic!
- Register for Map the System by January 31, 2022
- Review the resources available to you
- Begin your research
- Connect with Map the System Campus Lead, Leah Feor for support
- Map your system!
- Submit your written submission materials by April 3, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- If chosen, compete at the University of Waterloo Campus Final on April 7, 2022 for a chance to win up to $2,000!
- If chosen, compete at the Canadian Final!
- If chosen, compete at the Global Final in Oxford, UK!
2022 Campus Final Prizes
Who won last year?
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Email Map the System Campus Lead, Leah Feor at email@example.com with any questions.
Map the System is an initiative of the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, in partnership with educational institutions across the world.