The Canadian high school team at the 45th International Chemistry Olympiad in Moscow, Russia had an outstanding showing at this year’s annual event. All four team members received awards.
Pictured above from left to right:
- Andy Dicks, mentor, University of Toronto, ON
- Sabrina Ge, University of Toronto Schools, ON (Honourable mention)
- Isabelle Yang, Don Mills Collegiate Institute, ON (Bronze)
- Ji Sup Kim, Yale Secondary School, BC (Bronze)
- David Pechersky, Vaughan Secondary School, ON (Bronze)
- Ken Hoffman, mentor, Rocky View Schools, AB