North Central College
July 21-25, 2019
Although the school year has just begun, the ChemEd 2019 planning committee is getting ready to welcome YOU for chemistry, networking and FUN next summer!
- Kick off the conference with a musical tribute to chemistry with the Creighton University Musichemistry performance!
- Enjoy plenary speakers
- Deborah Blum (author, The Poisoner's Handbook, and coming soon The Poison Squad)
- Theodore Gray (author, The Elements, Molecules, and Reactions).
- Wake up for the 6.02 km Mole Stroll (run or walk as you please!) and then again for the Mole Breakfast.
- Celebrate with Diana Mason of North Texas University who will share her chemistry-style as our Reg Friesen Presenter.
- End your week with old and new friends with a Taste of Chicagoland... bring your fedora hats, sunglasses, and dancing shoes!
Call for presentations opens on November 1, 2018. The success of any ChemEd conference is YOU! We are what make the chemistry teaching profession great, so share your favorite ideas! Presentations can be as short as 15 minutes or a hands-on workshop as long as 3 hours.
General registration opens in January of 2019. See you in Naperville!