We seek PhD students who will work in the following areas:
- Blockchain privacy using verifiable computation, multiparty computation and fully homomorphic encryption.
- Machine learning and blockchain enabled security and privacy for Internet of Things (IoT).
- Cryptanalysis and lightweight cryptography for constrained devices and embedded systems.
Prerequisites for PhD positions
- An excellent Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area.
- A strong background in mathematics, wireless communication systems, and a solid background in cryptography; programming and experimental skills are very welcome.
Procedure and closing date
- Applicants are kindly requested to send their applications (a curriculum vitae, transcripts, research statement, names and contact addresses of references) by email in PDF-format to Dr. Kalikinkar Mandal.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.