This program is offered online
Minimum admission requirements
- Four year Bachelors degree (or equivalent) with sufficient university-level mathematical background and with a 75% average.
- At least one year of prior work experience in education, with preference given to those actively teaching in mathematics, science, or computer science at the time of application.
- Two professional references.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students $1,085.00 per course tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $1,085.00 tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- June 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)