At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year honours bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Recreation and Leisure Studies or related field with at least a 75% standing. If the overall undergraduate average is below 75%, consideration may be given to the applicant's performance during the final year of academic work.
- Competency in written expression, including evidence of ability to conceptualize, organize ideas and reason.
- Two academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs