There are many opportunities for international students to receive financial assistance to help pay for your education at Waterloo.
- Visit Undergraduate Admissions' common financing questions for financial aid suggestions.
- Search the undergraduate awards database to identify external award opportunities.
- Apply for an international undergraduate bursary if you are a second-year student, or above, and you're facing difficult financial circumstances.
- Make inquiries at the Student Awards and Financial Aid (SAFA) office in The Centre.
- Visit the Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs' international student funding and financial need funding resources.
- Search the graduate funding and awards database to identify external award opportunities.
- Enquire about scholarships and funding through your department.
Please check with your university for available funding opportunities. Visiting exchange students are not eligible for UWaterloo financial assistance.