Warning message

You must log in to view this form.

International Travel Registration Form

NOTE TO STUDENTS: There are three steps you must complete to meet the University's travel safety requirements: obtaining approval, registering travel, and completing pre-departure and travel risk mitigation activities.

NOTE TO FACULTY AND STAFF: Faculty and staff do not need to register travel within Canada or to the United States. Approval for travel to Level 1 and Level 2 destinations (according to the Government of Canada Travel Advice and Advisories webpage) is also not required.

NOTE TO CO-OP STUDENTS: Please DO NOT complete the form below. For detailed instructions on travelling abroad for co-op purposes please visit the co-op Work Abroad Checklist.

To register your University-sanctioned travel (international exchange, research, conference, business travel, etc.), please complete the following form. Once you press submit, your travel will be registered with Waterloo International. You will then be enrolled in pre-departure and travel risk mitigation activities and your trip will be registered with the University's travel safety and security provider, ANVIL Group.

IMPORTANT: It is your responsiblity to contact safetyabroad@uwaterloo.ca if your travel dates/destinations change following your original submission. The University of Waterloo uses the information you provide in this form to track your travel.

Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.