Bongo couples a Virtual Classroom component with three comprehensive Video Assignment workflows, and allows learners to use virtually any device to complete assignments and join live meetings.
- Visit the Bongo page for Instructors in the IST Knowledge Base.
- A maximum of 150 students can be invited to a virtual meeting and only 7 webcams can be active.
- Consider disabling participant webcams for your virtual classroom.
- Instructors can pre-record a lecture using their webcam, screen, or both.
- Breakout rooms are possible for small groups within the larger class.
Please review the Privacy in Recordings page, which includes a downloadable notification template to post in your course.
Tips for Bongo Virtual Classrooms
- Recommended bandwidth
- Network ports and Firewall settings
- Browser compatibility - Bongo works best with Chrome or EDGE
There are four assignment options.
Video tutorial for setting up an individual assignment.
Video tutorial on peer review settings.
Video tutorial for sheduling a virtual classroom.
- Setup Group Project Assignments Groups can also schedule meetings with each other online (using virtual classroom)