The Centre for Teaching Excellence collaborates with individuals, academic departments, and academic support units to foster capacity and community around teaching and to promote an institutional culture that values effective teaching and meaningful learning.
To achieve our mission, we:
- support exploration, integration, and evaluation of different approaches to teaching and learning
- listen to, question, encourage, and celebrate Waterloo’s teachers
- create dialogue around teaching and learning
- anticipate and address evolving issues and opportunities within higher education
- offer expertise locally, nationally, and internationally
On this website, you'll find hundreds of online resources for tackling classroom challenges and enhancing teaching and learning. You'll also find listings of upcoming workshops and presentations on a variety of topics relating to instruction. Staff profiles are also available, so that you can find the right person to contact when you want one-to-one assistance. We're here to help. Give us a call!
- Oct. 14, 2016
- Oct. 7, 2016
- Sept. 29, 2016
- Oct. 21, 2016
- Oct. 24, 2016
- Oct. 25, 2016