Required Courses

  • RS/RE 700
  • RS/RE 710
  • 2 graduate course electives approved by the Graduate Officer

For more information, please review the degree requirements on the graduate calendar.

OVGS Transfer Course Process

Students taking courses at another institution must register with an Ontario Visiting Graduate Student (OVGS) transfer course form. Students should start filling out the OVGS form two months before the course begins and submit it to their home institution for processing no later than one month before the course begins.

UWaterloo students taking a course at WLU (such as RS/RE 710) would use the UWaterloo OVGS form and follow the process outlined there. 

WLU students taking a course at UWaterloo (such as RS/RE 700) would use the WLU OVGS form and follow the process outlined there.