My research interest lies in the sustainable development of water resources by exploring the interaction between hydrological and biogeochemical processes across different scales. Topics of particular interest are: modelling groundwater-surface water interactions, ecohydrological modelling across scales, contaminant fate in watersheds.
- Influence of anthropogenic stressors on the local and regional role of wetlands within the hydrological and nutrient cycles
- Scaling biogeochemical models from plot scales to catchments
- Parsimonious models connecting morphology, hydrology and biogeochemistry in lentic systems
- Modelling the dynamics of E2/E1 estrogen persistence in stream-hyporheic systems
- Climatic and anthropogenic controls of chloride transport at continental scales