The application process, for entry in fall 2021 to the MSW full-time or part-time program, is now CLOSED.
If you applied to OUAC by the deadline of November 18, you have until December 4, 11.59pm (Eastern) to upload ALL supporting documentation into QUEST.
You will be notified in March 2021 as to whether or not you have been offered admission. This information will be posted on QUEST. The three categories are – offer of admission (ADMT); waitlist (WAIT); deny (DENY).
The application process, for entry into the program in Fall 2022, will open on September 1 and close on November 15, 2021. Please watch for updates in due course.
Please note: During the admission process applicants may, or may not, be called for an interview.
BEFORE YOU START, WE INVITE YOU TO WATCH THIS STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO: 'HOW TO APPLY TO WATERLOO GRADUATE STUDIES':
Applying is a two-step process:
You will be required to enter each of your educational institutions and the contact details for your three referees (1 academic and 2 professional) at this time - and pay a non-refundable application fee of $125 CAD.
The final date for OUAC applications to be submitted online will be November 18, 2020.
You will receive an email from email@example.com within a few business days of submitting your on-line application to OUAC, with instructions for logging in to QUEST to upload your application materials and supporting documentation. Your Waterloo ID (identification) number will be assigned and sent to you in this email. You should check the junk mail folder for these emails as many email programs put mass mailings in junk mail folders. To avoid this you can add firstname.lastname@example.org your address book.
Upload your application materials and supporting documentation (ie,UNOFFICIAL transcripts, resume and supplementary information) BY DECEMBER 4, 2020, 11.59pm (Eastern), using QUEST (Waterloo's self-service application system) as follows:
- A full set of materials must be submitted. Graduate Studies & Postdoctoral Affairs has a list of types of documents which can be uploaded.
- Once you upload a document, you cannot go back and replace it with an updated version.
- If you uploaded an incorrect document (ex. a test score instead of a transcript), send an email to email@example.com
- If you're experiencing difficulties uploading your materials, or if you have any questions about how to upload your materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your referees will be contacted by separate email from the Graduate Studies Office, asking them to complete and return a reference form.
- FURTHER INFORMATION about application documentation, including answers to queries about transcripts, references, resume, etc, can be found on the Graduate Studies 'Upload your Documents' web page.