Research engineer, Autonomoose.net (Sep 2016-present)
Program coordinator, NSERC CREATE in Product-Line Engineering for Cyber-Physical Systems (September 2015-present)
- Research engineer, Network for the Engineering of Complex Software-Intensive Systems (NECSIS) (Sep 2011-Aug 2016)
- Postdoctoral fellow (2008-2011), Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- PhD graduate (2008), Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- IBM Centers for Advanced Studies PhD fellow (2004-2006)
- MASc graduate (2003), Institute of Computer Science, University of Wrocław, Poland
For news about Waterloo autonomous car project, visit autonomoose.net.
For news about Clafer, visit clafer.org.
For the old profile page, visit Generative Software Development Lab page.
"Modes of Automated Driving System Scenario Testing: Experience Report and Recommendations ", SAE World Congress Experience: SAE, 2020. , BibTeX