Research engineer developing WISE ADS, WISE Sim, and UW Moose vehicle (Jan 2019-present).
Linux system administrator managing GPU servers (including HP Enterprise Apollo 6500 GPU server), general purpose servers, and workstations.
Lab manager overseeing operations of the WISE Lab.
- Program coordinator, NSERC CREATE in Product-Line Engineering for Cyber-Physical Systems (September 2015-August 2020)
- Research engineer, AVIN Lanelet2 mapping for automated vehicles (Sep 2021-Apr 2022)
- Research engineer, AV Testing Methods with AAAʼs Northern California, Nevada and Utah, journal article "Modes of Automated Driving System Scenario Testing: Experience Report and Recommendations", 2020
- Research engineer, Autonomoose.net and Renesas CES Demo video, 2017 demo news, 2018 demo news (Sep 2016-Dec 2018)
- Research engineer, Network for the Engineering of Complex Software-Intensive Systems (NECSIS) (Sep 2011-Aug 2016)
- Postdoctoral fellow (2008-2011), Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- PhD graduate (2008), Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- IBM Centers for Advanced Studies PhD fellow (2004-2006)
- MASc graduate (2003), Institute of Computer Science, University of Wrocław, Poland
Google Citations | ACM | researchr.org | LinkedIn
For news about Waterloo autonomous car project, visit WISE ADS.
For news about Clafer, visit clafer.org.
For the old profile page, visit Generative Software Development Lab page.
"Modes of Automated Driving System Scenario Testing: Experience Report and Recommendations ", SAE World Congress Experience: SAE, 2020. , BibTeX