Our graduates work at these companies (in alphabetical order):
- Borealis AI (2)
- Gatik (2)
- Google Kitchener-Waterloo
- Hakai Institute
- Humanising Autonomy
- TC Energy
- Quantstamp, Inc.
- RoboEye (4)
- Nguyen, Van Duong (Harry), "Out-of-Distribution Detection for LiDAR-based 3D Object Detection", MASc.
- Gu, Sunsheng, "XC: Exploring Quantitative Use Cases for Explanations in 3D Object Detection", MASc.
- Pitropov, Matthew, "LiDAR-MIMO: Efficient Uncertainty Estimation for LiDAR-based 3D Object Detection", MASc.
- Larter, Scott, "A Hierarchical Pedestrian Behaviour Model to Reproduce Realistic Human Behaviour in a Traffic Environment", MMath.
- Sarkar, Atrisha, "Empirical Game Theoretic Models for Autonomous Driving: Methods and Applications", PhD.
- Queiroz, Rodrigo, "Scenario Modeling and Execution for Simulation Testing of Automated-Driving Systems", PhD.
- Kahn, Maximilian, "Dynamic-Occlusion-Aware Risk Identification for Autonomous Vehicles Using Hypergames", MMath.
- Balakrishnan, Aravind, "Closing the Modelling Gap: Transfer Learning from a Low-Fidelity Simulator for Autonomous Driving", MMath.
- Chen, Henry, "Autonomous Vehicles with Visual Signals for Pedestrians: Experiments and Design Recommendations", MMath.
- Chen, Wei Tao, "Accelerating the Training of Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Segmentation with Deep Active Learning", MMath.
- Denouden, Taylor, "An Application of Out-of-Distribution Detection for Two-Stage Object Detection Networks", MMath.
- Gaurav, Ashish, "Safety-Oriented Stability Biases for Continual Learning", MMath.
- Ilievski, Marko, "WiseBench: A Motion Planning Benchmarking Framework for Autonomous Vehicles", MMath.
- Bouchard, Frédéric, "Expert System and a Rule Set Development Method for Urban Behaviour Planning", MMath.
- Valov, Pavel, "Transferring Pareto Frontiers across Heterogeneous Hardware Environments", PhD.
- Vernekar, Sachin, "Training Reject-Classifiers for Out-of-distribution Detection via Explicit Boundary Sample Generation", MMath.
- Angus, Matt, "Towards Pixel-Level OOD Detection for Semantic Segmentation", MMath.
- Balasubramanian, Venkateshwaran, "3D Online Multi-Object Tracking for Autonomous Driving", MMath.
- Chao, Edward, "Autonomous Driving: Mapping and Behavior Planning for Crosswalks", MASc.
- Deng, Jian, "MLOD: A multi-view 3D object detection based on robust feature fusion method", MMath.
- Dillen, Nicole, "Passenger Response to Driving Style in an Autonomous Vehicle", MMath.
- Hurl, Braden, "Local and Cooperative Autonomous Vehicle Perception from Synthetic Datasets", MMath.
- De Iaco, Ryan, "Motion Planning and Safety for Autonomous Driving", MASc.
- Jhunjhunwala, Aman, "Policy Extraction via Online Q-Value Distillation", MMath.
- Khan, Samin, "Towards Synthetic Dataset Generation for Semantic Segmentation Networks", MASc.
- Li, Changjian, "Autonomous Driving: A Multi-Objective Deep Reinforcement Learning Approach", MASc.
- Masud, Zarif, "Switching GAN-based Image Filters to Improve Perception for Autonomous Driving", MMath.
- Phan, Buu Truong, "Bayesian Deep Learning and Uncertainty in Computer Vision", MAsc.
- Chandail, Rahul, "Vision Augmented State Estimation with Fault Tolerance", MASc.
- Colwell, Ian, "Runtime Restriction of the Operational Design Domain: A Safety Concept for Automated Vehicles", MASc.
- Liang, Jia Hui (Jimmy), "Machine Learning for SAT Solvers", PhD.
- Zulkoski, Edward, "Understanding and Enhancing CDCL-based SAT Solvers", PhD.
- Sarkar, Atrisha, "Meta-learning Performance Prediction of Highly Conﬁgurable Systems: A Cost-oriented Approach", MMath.