Research Assistant Professor
- Algorithms and applications for scalable formal verification
- statistical verification of stochastic and nondeterminsitic systems
- formal verification of machine-learned systems
- safe learning
- verification and optimisation of hybrid and timed systems
- accelerated simulation for rare event verification
- accelerated learning for prediction of rare events
- Behaviour modelling, planning and prediction
- Evolution of cooperation in structured populations
- 2017 - November Project Researcher at the Japanese National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- 2011 - 2017 Expert Engineer at the French National Institute of Research in Informatics and Automation (Inria)
- 2005 - 2011 Research Collaborator at the Microsoft Research - University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology
- D’Argenio, Hartmanns, Sedwards. 2018. Lightweight Statistical Model Checking in Nondeterministic Continuous Time. 9th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications (ISoLA 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Zhang, Hasuo, Ernst, Sedwards. 2018. Two-Layered Falsification of Hybrid Systems Guided by Monte Carlo Tree Search. ACM International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT 2018), IEEE TCAD.
- Kido, Sedwards, Hasuo. 2018. Switching Delays and the Skorokhod Distance in Incrementally Stable Switched Systems. 7th Workshop on Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems (CyPhy 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Given-Wilson, Sedwards, Legay, Zendra. 2018. Assisted Navigation for Therapeutic Group Activities in Intelligent Environments. Springer Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments.
- Ernst, Hasuo, Sedwards, Zhang. 2018. Time-Staging Enhancement of Hybrid System Falsification. 4th International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods for Reachability Analysis (SNR 2018), EPTCS.
- Zhang, Ernst, Hasuo, Sedwards. 2018. Time-Staging Enhancement of Hybrid System Falsification. IEEE Workshop on Monitoring and Testing of Cyber-Physical Systems (MT-CPS 2018), IEEE.
- Kido, Sedwards, Hasuo. 2018. Bounding Errors Due to Switching Delays in Incrementally Stable Switched Systems. 6th Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems (ADHS 2018), Elsevier IFAC.
- D'Argenio, Gerhold, Hartmanns, Sedwards. 2018. A Hierarchy of Scheduler Classes for Stochastic Automata. 21st International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FoSSaCS 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Budde, D'Argenio, Hartmanns, Sedwards. 2018. A Statistical Model Checker for Nondeterminism and Rare Events. 24th Int. Conf. on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2018), Springer LNCS.
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada