Research Assistant Professor
- Algorithms and applications for scalable formal verification
- statistical verification of stochastic and nondeterminsitic systems
- formal verification of machine-learned systems
- safe learning
- verification and optimisation of hybrid and timed systems
- accelerated simulation for rare event verification
- Behaviour modelling, planning and prediction
- Evolution of cooperation in structured populations
- 2017 - November Project Researcher at the Japanese National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- 2011 - 2017 Expert Engineer at the French National Institute of Research in Informatics and Automation (Inria)
- 2005 - 2011 Research Collaborator at the Microsoft Research - University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology
- Kido, Sedwards, Hasuo. 2018. Switching Delays and the Skorokhod Distance in Incrementally Stable Switched Systems. 7th Workshop on Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems (CyPhy 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Given-Wilson, Sedwards, Legay, Zendra. 2018. Assisted Navigation for Therapeutic Group Activities in Intelligent Environments. Springer Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments.
- Ernst, Hasuo, Sedwards, Zhang. 2018. Time-Staging Enhancement of Hybrid System Falsification. 4th International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods for Reachability Analysis (SNR 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Kido, Sedwards, Hasuo. 2018. Bounding Errors Due to Switching Delays in Incrementally Stable Switched Systems. 6th Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems (ADHS 2018), Elsevier IFAC.
- D'Argenio, Gerhold, Hartmanns, Sedwards. 2018. A Hierarchy of Scheduler Classes for Stochastic Automata. 21st International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FoSSaCS 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Budde, D'Argenio, Hartmanns, Sedwards. 2018. A Statistical Model Checker for Nondeterminism and Rare Events. 24th Int. Conf. on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2018), Springer LNCS.
- Hartmanns, Sedwards, D'Argenio. 2017. Efficient Simulation-based Verification of Probabilistic Timed Automata. Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2017), IEEE.
- Sedwards, Peled, Larsen. 2017. Memory-Efficient Tactics for Randomized LTL Model Checking. 9th Working Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments (VSTTE 2017), Springer LNCS.
- Given-Wilson, Sedwards, Legay. 2017. Information Security, Privacy, and Trust in Social Robotic Assistants for Older Adults. 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI 2017), Springer LNCS.
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada