Are you a grade 11/12 student interested in engineering?
- Join current undergraduate women-identifying engineering students for an evening dedicated to learning more about what it is like to be a female or gender minority in engineering.
- Discuss a variety of small and large scale problems that engineers across different disciplines get to work on and try to solve
- Dive into the challenges of being a gender minority in engineering and how to build confidence in yourself
- Plus, stick around for some exciting activities including a case study and design challenge!
How to Register
1. Create an account (or log in to an existing account) through our registration system.
2. Select 'Women in Engineering 2021'
3. Follow the steps to add a participant and select the event 'WiE Run the World: New Set of Challenges' in Step 2 of the registration process. Additional general registration guidelines can be found here.