In-person drop-in appointments are back!
Drop into Dana Porter Library and meet with a friendly and experienced peer tutor to talk about:
- understanding your assignment
- organizing your thoughts and ideas
- communicating your ideas clearly
- incorporating your research and citing sources
- getting and staying motivated
- and whatever else you need help with for your writing or communication assignments in any faculty!
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Starts Tuesday, May 10, 2022 and ends Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Dana Porter Library in front of the circulation desk (look for the WCC sign).
What to bring?
Come prepared with a current draft of your assignment or any rough notes or brainstorming, and any assignment instructions. Please note that our tutors guide you to see your work as readers would. They can teach you skills and strategies for revising and editing your own work, but they will not correct or change your work for you.