- The main door of Central Complex is facing South East Quad (Student Access Van drop off location).
- The North E door facing Central Complex is automatic and needs a key.
- Elevators are located in Central Complex next to reception desk (main level).
- North E and South E washrooms have been adapted for wheelchair accessibility (automatic doors).
- 120 Unisex washroom.
- Pay phones located in Central Complex are for local calls only.
- Pay phones are by the halfway to the East Quad Lounge.
Food and Drink
- Vending machines also located in Central Complex. Ron Eydt Village (REV) has a cafeteria.
- Designated parking spaces are located near entrance number one.
- The Northeast door is equipped with a remote controlled automatic door.
- Students can sign out the remote opener on a per-term basis from the Village Office.
- Accessible parking for persons with disabilities is available in most lots. For details, contact Parking Services.
Food and drink