- Range: 160 nm
- Vertical resolution: 0.3 nm (single measurement), 0.1 nm (multiple measurement)
- Range: 2 mm
- Vertical resolution: 3 nm (single measurement), 1 nm (multiple measurement)
- Provides high resolution 3D surface measurement, from sub-nanometer roughness to millimeter-high steps.
- Ensures sub-nanometer vertical resolution at all magnifications.
- Provides high resolution measurements over a large field of view.
- Enables accurate, cost-effective metrology for R&D and production of thick films, optics, ceramics, and advanced materials.