Laser Machine Protolaser U3 (The Swiss Army Knife from LPKF)
Protolaser U3 is an ultra-fast and advanced PCB laser etching machine. The ProtoLaser U3 can etch circuits, drill holes, and depanel PCBs all in a single step. The ProtoLaser U3 provides a chemical-free process with no mechanical stress. A variety of materials from flexible ones to silicon can be etched and structured using the Protolaser U3.
- UV laser machine working at 355 nm.
- No mask, no mechanical stress, limited thermal stress and minimized debris.
- Material diversity (PCBs, flexible materials, silicon, Alumina, etc.).
- Maximum material size: 9” x 12”.
- Structuring, surface etching, depaneling, drilling, depth engraving, cutting, and skiving.
- Accuracy: 2µ.
- Reputability: ±2 µm.
- PCB structuring specs for I Oz copper thickness: minimum trace spacing= 20 µm,
minimum trace width= 50µ.
Milling Machine Protomat S103 (LPKF)
The ProtoMat S103 provides precise, quick and simple in-house PCB prototyping, delivering PCBs in hours instead of days. Extensively equipped for multilayer and microwave and RF applications, the S103 is extremely fast and accurate, ensuring ultra-fine PCB prototyping. The system routes complex shapes and cut-outs, depanelizes populated PCBs, housing parts, or front panels, and processes substrates with delicate surfaces.
- Milling/drilling single & double sided PCBs.
- Highest available speed: 100000 rpm.
- Resolution: 0.5 µm.
- Reputability: ±µm.
- Pocketing mode.
- Precision of front-to-back alignment: 20 µm.
- Max. material size: 9” x 12”.
- No mechanical stress.
- Limited thermal stress.
Multilayer Press Multipress S (LPKF)
The LPKF MultiPress S is a bench-top multilayer press, ideal for creating multilayer circuit boards in a laboratory or prototyping environment. With a shorter pressing time of approximately ninety minutes, the system offers faster turnaround times than ever before.
- Maximum layout area: 8.2” x 11.2”.
- Maximum pressure: 286 N/cm2.
- Maximum number of layers: 8.
Through-hole Plating Contac RS (LPKF)
The LPKF Contac RS and MiniContac RS are through-hole plating systems specially developed for the professional production of prototype and small batch production printed circuit boards, featuring Reverse Pulse Plating and unmatched ease-of-use. The systems are ideal for any rapid PCB prototyping situation, especially small runs and tight work locations.
- Reverse Pulse Plating (RPP) mode for having high quality plating.
- Maximum PCB size: 13” x 18”.
- Hole diameter: >200 µm.
- Ideal for through-hole plating multilayer PCBs.
- Number of through-plated holes: No limit.
- Maximum number of layers: 8.
- Maximum contact resistance: 10 mΩ.
- Chemical thinning: Yes.
- Activator: Carbon.
SMB Rapid Prototyping
- ProtoPrintS (LPKF): Manual fine-pitch stencil printer for accurately positioning and dispensing solder paste onto PCBs.
- LPKF ProtoFlow S: Reflow oven for lead-free soldering features a large material size and precisely controlled temperature profile.
- LPKF ProtoPlace S: Pick&Place system for accurately positioning SMT components on PCBs – from small chips to large QFPs.
Die-bonder Fine Placer Lambda (Finetech)
The flexible Fine placer Lamda is a sub-micron die-bonder for precision die attach and advanced chip packaging. It offers a modular design and can be easily reconfigured for future applications, making it the premier choice when maximum technological versatility and fast process implementation is key.
- Placement accuracy: 0.5µm.
- Component size: Minimum 0.1 x 0.1 mm and Maximum 15 by 15 mm.
- Bonding force range: 0.1-400 N.
- Heating Temp. (Max.): 400o C.
- Precise die bonding (face up), laser bar bonding, photo diode bonding, LED bonding, Micro optics assembly, MEMS packaging, Sensor packaging, Bump Bonding, 3D packaging, Chip on glass, chip on flex.
- Unique optical resolution.
- Handles ultra small components with special tooling.
- Closed loop force control.
- Virtually unlimited range of advanced bonding technologies.
- User independent die placement and process operation.
- Provides high level of reproducibility and application flexibility.
- Synchronized control of all process related parameters: force, temperature, time, flow, power, process environment, light and vision.
- Flip chip bonding (face down).
Programmable Wine Bonder HB16 (TPT)
The HB16 is a bench top size wire bonder, ideal for small scale production line. One bond head for bonding a Ball/Wedge or Wedge/Wedge bonding mode.
- Bonding method: Wedge-Wedge, Ball-Wedge, Ribbon-bonding, Bump bonding, Gold and aluminium wire.
- Wire diameter: 17 – 70 µm.
- Ribbon size: maximum 25×250 µm.
- Electronic ball size control.