At the Tatham Centre
- 180+ full-time and contract staff
- 123 interview rooms
- Six group interview rooms
- 37 phone and webcam stations
- One video interview room
- 9,000+ phone interviews
- 8,900+ video interviews
- 47,000+ in-person interviews
- 317 group interviews
- 330+ information sessions
- Campus map: University of Waterloo campus map
- GPS settings: N 43°28.090'; W 80°32.410'
- Roads to the University of Waterloo: Three Ontario highways enter Kitchener-Waterloo:
- Highway 8 from the south, Highway 7 from the east and west, and Highway 85 from the north
- To the south of Kitchener is Ontario's main east-west expressway, Highway 401, which is connected to Kitchener-Waterloo by Highway 8 West. In Kitchener-Waterloo, Highway 7, 8, and 85 are linked by the Conestoga Parkway, a local expressway.
- Google Map: University of Waterloo on Google maps
- Via Highway 401:
- Exit 401 at Kitchener Highway 8 West (Exit 278),
- Exit 8 West at 7 East/85 Waterloo (Conestoga Parkway),
- Exit Conestoga Parkway (85 North) at University Avenue West and drive about 3.2 kilometres, and
- Our main entrance to Waterloo is on University Avenue West, one block west of Phillip Street. Watch for railway tracks and pedestrian overpass. Get into right hand lane and turn right at next set of traffic lights.
- Via air:
When visiting our campus, please park in Lot H, just inside the campus entrance off University Avenue West (see details below). Lot H opens most weekdays at 7:30 am.
Parking Lot H:
- Designated for our recruiters.
- Enter left at university entrance.
- One minute walk to Tatham Centre.
- Rate: $10.00 deposit on entry, $2.00 per hour ($10.00 maximum).
- If this lot is full, speak to the attendant at Lot H to be directed to another spot on campus.
There is a charge for all Waterloo campus parking. There are other visitor parking lots available, but they're located farther away from the Tatham Centre.
Book a room for study purposes:
Waterloo students with a valid Watcard can book an interview room at the Tatham Centre (TC) for study purposes.
- Outside of employer interview periods, any time between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- During final exams, any time between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
How to book a room:
- Sign in at the Information Centre in the TC
- Leave your Watcard with the staff in exchange for the room key
- Maximum of three students per room
- Each student using the room must be signed in and out
Book a room for non-study purposes:
- Meeting rooms not booked for CECA activities are available for use by Waterloo faculty or staff on a first-come, first-served basis outside of the weeks or days when co-op employer interviews take place.
- Security, monitoring staff, administrative, and clean-up charges may apply.
- The Tatham Centre is generally not available for bookings on weekends. Tatham Centre rooms can be booked by contacting CECA's Administration.
- Read the Tatham Centre use of room principles
The Information Centre is located on the ground level of the TC. If you have general questions, ask the Customer Relations Representatives at the Information Centre for assistance.
- Tel: 519-888-4026
- Fax: 519-888-4317
- E-Mail: ceca@Waterloo.ca
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
The Centre for Career Action is located on the ground level of the TC (1214). Students can visit Career Advisors at the Centre to help them take their next step (or first) step towards setting and achieving goals.