Training offered by Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
CTE offers a comprehensive roster of cross-disciplinary, institution-wide events and programs to support the instructional development of Waterloo faculty, staff, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows.
Training offered by Centre for Extended Learning (CEL)
Whether you need a small digital resource to demonstrate a concept in your course or you have been asked to build a fully online course, CEL staff can help you meet your goals.
- Current training offering
- Getting Ready to Facilitate Online Courses: TA Training - Fall 2022
- Online Instructor Community of Practice
Training offered through the Keep Learning site
The Keep Learning team offers a variety of training, workshops and events for Waterloo's instructional community.
Training offered by Information Systems & Technology (IST)
IT-focused training opportunities for University of Waterloo employees and students, including:
- LinkedIn Learning
- ITPD courses (teach recommended computer skills)
- Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways
- IT security and cyber awareness training