Here are some of the recent Knowledge Translation (KT) materials from the GoHelP lab.
A resource for people living with lupus and their support
network to learn about:
• The risks of cardiovascular disease for people with lupus
• Why people with lupus have a higher risk
• Who is most at risk for developing cardiovascular disease
• What you can do to reduce your risk
• Other evidence-based resources available to learn more
Learn about where people with SLE get their health information and who they trust, before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Elliott, S. J., & Shantz, E. (2020). Making Sense of Food Allergies in Canada. AllerGen (The Allergy, Genes and Environment Network) National Centre of Excellence.
Rishworth, A., & Elliott, S. J. (2019). A Report of a Multi-Stakeholder Meeting Held in Mukono, Uganda to Discuss Research Activities and Needs. ROTOM.