At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- An overall 78% average or its equivalent for undergraduate work.
- A four-year Honours Bachelor degree with a specialization in Mathematics, or in Science or Engineering with a strong concentration in mathematics.
- Students who have a strong academic record but who have some gaps in their Applied Mathematics background may be admitted subject to the requirement that they complete a selection of fourth year undergraduate courses as part of their graduate program.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- January 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Contact department for admission in January or May