At a glance:
- Control and Dynamical Systems
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Medicine and Biology
- Mathematical Physics
- Scientific Computing
Minimum admission requirements
- Minimum grade point average: 78% or its equivalent.
- It is absolutely essential that the application for admission into the program contain evidence of potential for performing original research. This should be provided by successful completion of a Master’s thesis in a mathematics-related discipline.
- In some circumstances a student enrolled in the MMath program (thesis) in Applied Mathematics may transfer to the PhD program without completing their MMath program.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- January 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Winter and Spring admission - contact department